The Last Witch Hunter


The Last Witch Hunter, this movie is one of the movie that i wait for so long. First of all, the cast are all great, there is Vin Diesel, which I know he is a cool actor when I watch Fast and Furious, the second cast is Rose Leslie which is a new actress that looks a little tomboyish but her face is pretty.

So when i watch this movie I thought this movie are just Thriller, Action, Adventure, and Fantasy, but they added some Horror to this movie, that's make me happy for some reason, I loves horror movie lol. Next thing is the witch Queen, she looks more like a demon or evil rather than a witch, so it's really surprising. The effects and sound of the movie is great, the story is good too. I think the producer need to make a new chapter for this movie too.

The story is about a group of witch Hunter 500 years ago went to a witch nest and kill all the witch and the Queen witch. Then Kaulder been cursed by the Queen witch, so he will live forever in earth with an immortality. So then now, the Queen witch went back again to rule the world, what's gonna happen to Kaulder? 

Watch the trailer here! :)