Alice Through The Looking Glass


Long time no see! I guess not that long, but it's okay, today I'm going to review new Disney movie titled Alice Through The Looking Glass. I'm pretty sure many people know this movie, because I already watch the previous one too. Although the story is far from the Alice In Wonderland old cartoon, but I guess people still loved this movie. The genre for this movie are Fantasy, Adventure and Family.

 First, this movie got a super nice background, It's all dreamy. Yeah, because it's Wonderland so they make it as dreamy as the real wonderland look alike. Actually, I'm really confused for the starter of the movie, I don't know that alice becoming like Napoleon Bonaparte or something, using a ship to travel to another country.

I love the plot story, it's simple and not too rough like the previous one. Like always, I love how Alice is really brave as always, she doesn't fear anything. But there is still the things that I'm curious when I go home after watch the movie, what happen to her while she go through the glass, and why she end up in asylum? Did she sleep walking so people say she is crazy? Anyway, I love the ending, but I can't bear that in every "hello" there will be a "goodbye". But I'm happy for her that suddenly, her life changing 180 degree after she got back from the world called Wonderland.

Although there is no fighting scene like before, this means that Alice can be watched by all age. Every character is nice, and as always Anne Hathaway looks so pretty. I don't want to spoil more story. Just go and watch it. This movie is a family movie and it's good. 

The story is about Alice going back to Wonderland, and this time another problem coming with from her very bestfriend, Mad Hatter.

Check the trailer here! :)