WARCRAFT The Beginning


WARCRAFT, the title is so familiar. Yep, this movie is adapted from a PC games. At first I'm still doubt to watch the movies. But people around me saying this movie is good. So I guess I need to try to watch it too. The genre of this movie are Action, Adventure and Fantasy.

At first everything looks so confusing, I even said to myself why I watched this movie, I don't even play the games nor know the story and the character. For the starter of this movie, everything looks weird even the land's name, but after that everything is nice. The story is good and the war looks really like the game version.

Also I loves how they made the places amazing like the castle, the forest, which is so wide around, so big and not stuck in the same places. The magic effect also the ogre and orc looks so alive. Not just that, this movie somehow remind me of Narnia. Also it seems like there will be a continuation for this movie.

This movie is about a war between an Orc and Ogre clan with human.

Check the trailer here! :)