Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Out Of The Shadows


Ninja turtles, a movie that adapted from a comic. At first I didn't really interested with the trailer, but when I watch it today, it looks cool and funny. The genre of this movie are Action and Sci-Fi.  

This movie is good and funny. The effects are amazing as well. But the story is kind of a normal superheroes story. I love how their brotherhood friendship is strong and also they keep mysterious till the end. 

The villain or boss enemy for this movie doesn't look strong or maybe because the ninja turtle is so fast and prevent them to kaboom the building. I think I will wait for the next series of this movie if it's gonna be released again, and I hope it's getting more cooler and funky with a strong villain.

This movie is about a group of ninja turtle trying to save the world that's gonna be ruled by an alien because  of a dangerous purple serum that can turn a human into a wild animals. 

Check the trailer here! :)