Rudy Habibie


I'm back againnn!! Today I'm reviewing a new movie, it's original from my country! And also I already shared the trailer in my twitter. It's one of the good movie in my country this year. This is the sequel of Habibie & Ainun movie, I follow this movie since the first one, Habibie & Ainun. It's good! The movie genre is Drama and Historical. Although it's a drama, it's not boring at all, that's why I like it! 

The story is more about the life of Habibie and his surrounding, friends, family and love life. It's more like his life in a college and how he got a strong will for his dreams and for the future of Indonesian country. How he really loves airplane and got a dreams to makes one. This movie is really inspiring. It's one of the movie that must be watched this year, I guess the money I spent for this movie is worth it. The playing time is 2 hours or I could say almost 3 hours long.

I love how the movie take a place in Germany because some places looks good. Overall the story is good, but somehow the ending is not climax for me. Also, this movie sequel is just aired, and the opening already said coming soon for the third chapter of this movie lol. Oh and also, there will be a secret ending, don't go before the credits with all cast for this movie ends.
This is a story of a young Rudy Habibie before he become a 3-rd president also technocrats in Indonesia.

watch the trailer here! :)