Friends With Benefits


Yesterday I watch Friends With Benefits. At first when I look at the cover, it looks like a nice and normal movie and so I bought it. The genre of this movie are comedy, romance, and adult. 

Actually when I watch it I never thought there will be an adult scene. So this movie is not recommended for people under 21. But beside all the adult scene, the story for this movie is good. Also the cast is good looking and famous, Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, who doesn't know them? 

I love how this movie have a happy ending story like every romance movie. And also how they meet and got such a complicated relationship and finally be honest with their own feelings. Also the ost music for this movie is good. This movie is good to be watched when you're with your couple, on a casual movie dates in your house with some popcorn lol.

More than that I love how they take a shoot for the movie in a nice place in NY and LA where there are so much luxurious building and place. But seriously, this movie is hard to watch for me because I need to pause and play without anyone know what I watch LOL. But the story of their relationship (exclude the adult scene) is super good.

The movie is about a young guy and young girl, Dylan and Jamie who meets each other because of their job. Jamie trying to sign a Los Angeles art director, Dylan for her client. They became close as the time goes by, and their friendship turn into a friendship with a benefit.    

Check the trailer here! :)