Finding Dory


Finding Dory, the next Disney x Pixar movie. This is the sequel of Finding Nemo. I love animation movie. So this is one of the animation movie I've been waiting for. The trailer looks funny, and of course many fans and also kids already missed Nemo, the little clown fish. The genre of this movie are animation and adventure.

After finished searching for a little clown fish named Nemo back then, right now Disney x Pixar collaborate to makes another sequel of the fish movie. This time the adventure start again to find a blue tang fish named Dory. For me, this movie is good, it's a summer families movie where you can enjoy it with your kids.
 
Too bad, I really wanna listen to the original english dub but because so many fans in my country loves this movie so much, so they dub it to Indonesian language. When I first listen to it, I feel like... oh my gosh.. but, it's okay, because of that I can concentrate more to the movie not the sub. Also, the dub in my country seems cute, I loves it.  

The story is about an adventure of a blue tang fish named Dory, with a short amnesia sickness, who try to find her parents. 

Check the trailer here! :)