Sadako 3D


Hi, I'm back again to review some old movies. Right now I'm gonna review a Japanese horror movie titled Sadako 3D. At first I'm just searching for a DVD of horror movies but didn't found many good horror movies. I'm curious about the 3D Sadako so I buy it. The genre of this movie is horror and thriller.

Well, actually I'm curious about this movie. Especially because it is 3D which makes me think how the ghost will appear later. Also another things, I know sadako ghost and this movie since a long time ago, it's a popular Japanese ghost back then.    

This movie is actually not that scary as the title or the movie poster. Most people watch it because the cast is good looking or because they are a horror fans and they are the fans of this old movie and sadako. For me this movie looks boring. I mean, the scared moment is gone because, the main cast is not even scared of the ghost. Like they just scream and run but afterall she can attack the ghost, I'm watching it like... wow, this girl... doesn't she supposed to run and hide and scared or scream? The plot twist is nice and surprising me LOL! Such an epic battle between human and a ghost. Also the ghost is not scary at all, it's more like monster or alien.

About the 3D, somehow it's cool, they make it like the ghost appear from even the phone and LCD, the ghost hand looks real not just a 2D. But really, this movie is not scary at all. You can even watch it alone with someone that scared of it. Because I even think the sadako is too pretty, or prettier than the main role. 

Sadako 3D is about a cursed video, which after people watch it, they will be dead and killed by the ghost named Sadako.  

Check the trailer here! :)