Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them


Woah, finally JK. Rowling is coming back with her new magical story. This time the movie take a part before the Harry Potter Era. Previously I follow the Harry Potter movies from the first chapter up untill now, the newest one or should we say the oldest one, Fantastic Beasts. The movie genre Fantasy, Adventure, and Family.

Actually, I love how the movie is still so Harry Potter, what i mean was the color of the movie is so darky, the fashion (if you watch harry potter, you will know how the fashion looks like, long coats and the round hats), it's all still the Harry Potter style. 

Now let's go back to this movie. Actually I love this movie and super excited when it's out, the character are all good, the story is nice. Also the title looks so similiar with the story, I mean, the story is really telling how the main cast searching for his lost beasts and where to find them. All the beasts looks cute but some looks so annoying but they're all lovable. They didn't forget to put a funny scene, so eventhough it's serious, it's got a funny scene too, 50:50. Also a little cute romance.

Aside from that, I think the magic spells is still a little and sometimes, when they did the magic, they forgot to add the spells and just moving the magic wands and adding the effects only. Another things I don't like how the magic fights is so simple like that, it's not like what I'm imagining. I hope there is another chapter telling the story about the character story and past. I don't know If it's because I'm too slow at catching the story or this movies is moving so fast, like, they didn't really tell who this guy in orphanage and his background, why he can have that magical power, who are his mother and father, why he is in orphanage and suddenly voila, he is dead.

Also, the last surprised is that Johnny Depp appear as the antagonist?? I'm still blur about him and his background story more like all the cast background's story that I'm still blur. I hope the next chapter is going to be great. This movie is a family movie so everyone from all ages can watch it.

The story is about a guy, Newt, which is going to New York to find a Fantastic Beasts also to sent off some beasts back to their own country.

Check the trailer here! :)