OUIJA : ORIGIN OF EVIL


Ouija 2 or we called it Ouija Origin Of Evil, is a movie that I watch recently. I love horror movie and I also already following this movie since the first chapter. This movie genre are Horror and Thriller. 

I already follow this movie since the first chapter, the first one is not that scary, it's more like final destination, because every character dead one by one after playing Ouija board. For your info this Ouija board is a game to call a ghost and ask them a question you want to know, that's where the story based on.

I love how this movie taking in 70's, the clothes are all retro and looks nice. Also the effect of this movie, is kind of creepy. You can look at the kids in the trailer which is being possesed by a ghost. It kind of makes me eerie. But I guess once again the story still the same, it's warning you not to play the creepy games alone and always say goodbye after you start the game. 

Another things I find it unique, this movie looks like Insidious. After I have a talk with my brother about this movie, guess what? The second chapter of Ouija is telling us the previous things before the first chapter of Ouija movie. So now, I'm curious what's gonna happen for the next chapter? hmm..

The story is about a board game that can call an evil and demon.

Check the trailer here! :)