American Ultra


Lately I've just watch American Ultra. At first I'm watching this because there is Kristen Stewart in that movie. I'm not sure that this movie will end up great like any other action movies, but I'm curious with the acting of the cast.

The story itself at first is really confusing. I even don't know why they're chasing 1 people and want to kill him. But as the story is going, it's getting weirder. What they're chase is not a real human. Overall the action scene is cool. For me it's a new thing to see fireworks as a weapon. I like how Mike can fight with any tools, like with frying pan, or shovel or just anything he saw near him.

I feel like in the need for the next chapter of this movie. The ending is getting cool. But it stopped. The producer should make the new chapter for this movie. Like turning the character into an agent or something like CIA.

Few things I don't like, they added romance and drama scene too much, the story is so confusing and boring at the same time in the beginning of the movie, the movie getting good when it's already end. I don't think I will give this movie a good score because they make me bored in the beginning.

Check the trailer here! :)