Ant Man


I heard so many people said "Ant Man is good", "it's from Marvel, you need to watch it." So then, I watch it. It's another new superhero made by Marvel. At first, i thought this movie is not that good, because of the superhero's name, it looks really weird, like, why it was an ant? Did ant have a skill to attack people like what a spider did? I mean, look at Spiderman, at least he can throw a nets, and what an ant can do? lol

After I watched the movie, I'm amazed by Ant Man. First, Ant Man is different from all Avengers team like Captain America who is really strong, Ironman who is really smart, Thor who attack with a thunder with a super heavy hammer, or Hulk who is super wild. Ant Man is really tricky and smart. He got a very special way to attack his enemy. He can shrink his body and turn to his normal size again. Another power he has is, he can even control every types of ant, which is, I don't see spiderman can do that to every spider, that's what makes me think Ant Man is a cool superhero.

Another things I love is Scott's (The Ant Man's) personality. He is a humourist person, sometimes cheesy, but a nice guy. His background life is an ex of a super smart criminals. I think this superhero will gonna be the viewer's favorite after all Avengers Team. Next thing, I'm curious about the next things Marvel gonna do with this superhero, will Marvel let Ant Man be friends with Avengers team or letting him become the target to crushed by Avengers team? lol

    Check the trailer here! :)