Doctor Strange


Yeah! I'm back!! Earlier today I watched Doctor Strange! At first I'm doubt that this movie will be really good, but, since I heard it's Marvel, I believe this movie gonna be cool like every Marvel movies out there! The movie genre are Fantasy, Action and Adventure. 

First, I love the movie effects, there is one thing that I'm wow-ing while waiting till the very last credit, there is written Walt Disney, which means, Walt Disney is helping this movie too?! That's cool! I love how the story is different from other Marvel super heroes. This time it's about Magic. Because This movie is still new, I'm not gonna spoiler any of it.  

This is a good family movies. I recommend you guys to watch this movie in 3D, 4D or I-MAX. It's also taken in a good places. Too bad how they kill the villain is easy. Also this movie is not boring, it has some jokes inside. I loves how they write "To be Continued" at the very end, which means they will have a sequel for Dr. Strange, maybe to replaced Ironman that have ended?. For your info, don't go out untill everything ends, there will be 2 secret ending for this movie. 

The story is about a Doctor who live his perfectionist life, untill oneday an accident kill his hands, which makes his life changes 180 degree, untill he met The Ancient.

Check the trailer here :)