Me Before You


I just watch Me Before You now. Although I'm late, I still want to review this movie. This is one of the movie that I'm excited to watch, but because of my worst schedule, I can't watch it on time when it were released in my country. The genre are Romance and Drama.

First, this movie is nice, I love how they take a movie shoot in a beautiful places. The story is good. This movie adapted from a novels titled Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Although this movie is good, but I hate how the story ends. They're more into the romance and drama feeling, but I love how the chemistry between the main cast is good. The main cast are also handsome and pretty.

Actually I'm hoping that this movie got a nice happy ending, but turn out this was a sad romance. Also because of the ending, this movie got many critics from the Disabled Community, and getting a controversy also a bunch of hates from disabled people. Yeah well, I guess beside that controversy, this movie got a nice romance, it's good to be watched with your boyfriend or girlfriend or your bestfriend.

The movie is about a girl named Louisa, who is fired from her works in a cake shop  because the shop is bankrupt. She finally found a new job that she thinks is easy, taking care of a disabled man, named William. The story before they meet each other untill they fallin love with each other, Me Before You.

Check The Trailer Here! :)