PAN


PAN is actually adapted from a Disney movie, titled Peter Pan. I do love the story and the cartoon from Disney. But somehow, PAN is far away different from the story that I used to love alot when I was a child back then. This movie genre are an Adventure, Action and Fantasy.

For me the story of PAN is really different from the Peter Pan that I to used know. They set a new story. At first the story is really weird, it's take a place in an orphanage where the people are anxious because of World War 2, where I thought that Peter Pan will come and save all of them, but it's not. It's a story about a child named Peter.

When I watch it more further, I think the story is good, although doesn't make any sense, but the ending is good. But untill now I'm still curious what orphanage is it? why the conventual is really scary and so grumpy? lol.

Aside from that what I don't like about this movie is it's place. They make a super flat and boring place, it's not in a place where it can make you amazed, like in a cave which I think is too small, a forest that doesn't look so big, and even a really disorganized Fairy's Land with just a bunch of crystal shining over here and there.

The movie is about a little boy named Peter, which is left by her mother to an orphanage since a baby. Peter want to meet his mother. Then one day a pirates named BlackBeard came and take him and other orphanage child's and went to Neverland. He met a man named Hook and befriend him. Can Peter escaped from neverland and meet his mother again? 

 Check the trailer here! :)