The Finest Hours


The Finest Hours, I already post the trailer of this movie in my twitter back then. I never thought that I'm gonna watch this movie. I thought this movie would be boring and so much talking scene. At first when it appears in cinema, I'm still doubt to watch it. But then many people said it's a good movie, and it's from Disney, so i think this movie will be good, then I watch it.

The genre of this movie is Drama and History. This movie is based from a true story, the accident which is happen in 1952. A tanker split in two, and there are 32 people inside going to sink really soon and how they struggle for life with some miracle that made them stay alive until a little boat found them and save them all.

This movie is good to be watched for all ages. This is a family movie. I love how Disney never failed to give a nice movie. The movie effects is always good, even the effect of the ocean makes your heart bumping. The sound effect, the song and everything is perfect. Lastly, they really made everything feels like in 1952 era, the hairstyle and the clothing of the artist. 

The movie is about a man named Bernie who is assigned to search and rescue a tanker ship who is in the need of help and going to sink soon which is contain 32 people, in a bad weather, with 3 other crews and a small boat which just can load 12 people. Will all of them be safe?

Check the trailer here! :)