ZOOTOPIA


Today I go to Cinema to watch a funny Disney movie that I have been waited, the title is ZOOTOPIA. The first time I watch the trailer, it's really funny, I laugh so hard. The pictures is really cute too. The movie genre is Animation, Action, Adventure and Comedy. 

ZOOTOPIA is a nice movie that can be watched by all ages. It also got a positive messages to the viewer, you can be anything you want. For me this movie is good, it's fresh and funny, from the start. 

I also like the main characters Nick and Judy. But for me the funniest scene is when they're talking with the sloth, even all the people in cinema is laughing hard in that scene, not just me.

The movie is about a rabbit named Judy, which has a dream to become a police, at first she was bullied by her boss, but then she met an annoying fox named Nick, then she got a task to find a missing otter, together with Nick, will Judy find the missing otter? 

Check the trailer here! :)