The Vow


The Vow is an old movie. Although it's already old, it's not stopping me from watching it. I bought the DVD to watch. Before I bought the DVD, I read the synopsis first and I think this movie is good. This movie genre is romance and drama which is based on a true story.

The story is really good. Just like another romance movie. Even the lead cast is really good looking and made a good couples. The ending is good and I love how the fate makes them unify. It's a super sweet and romance movie to be watched in February, a Valentine's month. It's a good movie to watch for a couples.

Bad things that I don't like is how the cast is failed to make me cry for their sad scene. Another thing, their sweet moment together is just a few, where I saw the husband is bad in trying to gain her wife back, so the sweet moment I saw is not a bunch. Is it just me or sometimes their acting looks so awkward?

The story is about a husband and wife named Leo and Paige, oneday they got into a car accident and Paige, the wife, lost her memory about Leo. Leo need to gain back Paige memory's, while Paige start to lose her feelings towards him.

Check the trailer here! :)