Paper Towns


I'm coming back again to review a movie. I'm not making any review for a few weeks, it's because I get sick and my health is not in a good condition. Now I'm gonna review a movie titled Paper Towns, I bought the DVD in mid end February, but I just watched it by now. Actually it should be a movie that I review in February, because it's a teen romance movie, which is good to be watched in Valentine's day.

So Paper Towns is a nice teens movie. The genre of this movie are comedy, drama and mistery. It's a fresh and funny movie. This movie adapted from a novels by John Green. The movie plot is nice, but I don't really likes the ending. 

The cast for this movie is nice too. Actually I didn't read the novels version, but when I saw the movie, the lead cast for the boy looks so awkward and his acting is not really climax. But I think this movie is a nice movie to fill your summer holiday.

The movie is a story about a boy named Quentin which is having a crush to a girl which is his neighbour named Margo. Oneday, Margo is gone, and he need to find a clue to found her. Will he met her for the last time before the high school ends?  

Check the trailer here! :)