Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


I just finished watched Pride Prejudice and Zombies. At first I'm not that interested about this movie, but because I like horror and thriller plus there is "zombie" words in the title, so I decide to buy this movie. 

Before I watched this movie, I ever talk about the genre with my brother, so I tell him this movie might be good and funny plus there are a bunch of zombie, this must be a nice movie, and so that's how I start to watch this movie. The genre of this movie are  romance, adventure, thriller, and action.

This movie actually adapted from a parody novel in 2009 by Seth Grahame-Smith. That's what I found in wikipedia. It's actually supposed to be a parody movie where there must be a bunch of scene to laugh about. But the one I watch just now, is a super serious movie, far away from the parody that is set by the writer of the book.

For me I don't think this movie is good enough and it is boring, the zombie itself is not thrilling or scary at all, the producer are just focus in pride and prejudice, which is why there are so many romantic scene, and the cast is for sure are handsome and pretty too. The story is taking a place in 19th century. Aside of that all, the action scene is good, a girl with a swords looks really damn cool! 

The story is about a mysterious plague in 19th century that turns the England countryside into a warzone. The dead one turn into a zombie to terrorize the land. What's gonna happen to the country? 

Check the trailer here! :)