Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice


I watch Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice for the first time today. Before, I didn't really follow their story, so I think I'm a little confused while watching it. Actually I'm really waiting this movie, since the trailer looks really amazing. The movie genre is Adventure, Action, and Fantasy.

Actually this movie is really serious since the start. Nothing funny, first scene is so talky, even I'm already yawning many times. Start from the middle the movie getting fun, and the last part is super epic. I love how there's a cameo coming out to help Batman and Superman. 

It's funny how in the middle of an adventure and action scene, there is always a romantic scene, but I like it. The battle scene is super epic. Anyway, for your info, there is no post credit or secret ending for this movie, I think it's already include in the movie itself.

I just don't like how some of the scene is jumping to the pasts scene, which is making me confused, because I haven't watch any of their movie or read the comics. But overall I love the movie. 

The movie is a story where Batman is brainwashed by his past to kill Superman. A guy named Lex brings a conflict where he want the world to acknowledge him so he try to makes Superman kill Batman while he is creating a monster. What's gonna happen to the justice on earth?

Check the trailer here! :)