10 CLOVERFIELD LANE


10 Cloverfield Lane is the first movie I watch in April. Actually before I watch the movies, I look at the genre, it's written horror, that's make me interested to watch. First horror movie after awhile haven't watch it. Not just that, this movie is really hot, everyone sharing the trailer everywhere, so I think this might be a good movie.

I came ontime to Cinema. Actually I'm hoping that this movie is not as bad as the old movie titled Cloverfield. The movie genre are Thriller, Sci-fi, Action. For me, this movie is not included as horror genre, because it's not scary at all.

This movie is actually really weird. You will guessing so much to what happened between the cast. Not just that, the plot is so-so, you will think the first parts till middle is boring because so much talk. And middle till end parts is mind blowing. I just don't like how there will be another continuation to this movie. It's hang us with the next story.

The story is about a girl named Michelle, she is having a car accident, end up awake and locked in a thrilling place. Can she get out from that place? :)

Check the trailer here! :)