The Pack


I got a premiere to watch The Pack on Wednesday. Actually they invite me so late, 1 day before the premiere and so, I don't have a time to check for the trailer. All I know it's a movie with a thriller and action genre.

At first I thought this movie was about a big bunch of wolf, but nop, it's a bunch of hungry wild dog. Maybe before you guys watch it you would all say it's not scary, why would a wild dog can be so scary, ghost is more scary? I don't think so. This movie is more into thrilling that makes your heart beat faster, and will also frighten you.
But it's just a dog? In the movie, this is not a normal dog. This is actually a wild dog, which can eat a living human. They make it thrill in the scene where the human need to hide from the catch of that wild dog. This movie is good. Aside from all of that I just don't like how the camera can't stay still and most of the time it's trembling. 
The movie is about a farmer and family must fight for survival from night till morning come after a pack of wild dogs infiltrates the isolated farmhouse. 
Check the trailer here! :)