The Huntsman : Winter's War


I watch Huntsman : The Winter's War yesterday. I forgot if I already watch the previous one or not, but I think I did. Actually why I watch this movie is because of Chris Hemsworth, the one that play in avengerssis as Thor.

The genre of this movie are Adventure, Romance, Action, and Drama. This movie is good and the effect is nice. Some scene are funny, but I love the fighting scene. Even the story is good from start till end. I love how it ended with a happy ending scene.

Aside from all of that, I think when I watch it, they cut some scene. It's like the kissing scene taking so long and end up already in a pool. So it might be not for 13+ but actually for 15+ and I feel bad why they cut that scene.

The movie is about a sisterhood named queen Ravenna and Freya. one day Freya fall in love with a guy, she pregnant and got a baby, but Ravenna who got a mystical mirror to ask for who is the fairest woman among all the kingdom, got an answer where Freya child will become the fairest among all woman in the kingdom. So Ravenna try to prevent that thing happen, what happened next?

Check the trailer here! :)