Captain America : Civil War


I'm back again to review the newest movie today!!! It's Captain America : Civil War. FYI, I already waited for so long to this movie since Avengers 2 End. Actually I'm so hyped up to review this movie because I already following the series. Also the trailer for this movie is superb. 

The genre of this movie are Action, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. This movie got a 2 hours of screening time. I really recommend you guys to watch this movie because this movie is not boring from the start up to end. Even from the start this movie got so many action scene which will makes your eyes stay open till the end.

There are some surprised guest to this movie that will make the movie fresh and funny. I don't want to spoiler any scene or moment from that movie because there are some country who haven't aired this movie yet in cinema. More info when you watch it don't go home yet untill the post credit finished, because there is a secret ending for the next project of Marvel. I would like to give 5 star for this movie because of the great action scene! :)

This movie is about a civil war between Team Cap and Team Ironman. 
A war for a Freedom. Whose side are you on?

Check the trailer here! :)