ATM Errak Error A Rival Couple Who Hides Their Relationship In The Office


ATM Errak Error, the next Thailand movie I recommend to peoples who loves comedy and romance story. At first, my brother bought this DVD, then i'm joining him to watch this super funny movie. 

For me this movie is really great, I love how the producer make this movie with a really funny and enjoyable story and plot. The main character itself make a good couple and they act super funny and stupid. My favorite part is where the main characters, the man and the woman, always fight and won't lose to each other, not just that, they keep their dating and relationship things secretly to all of the office workers and their boss.

The story is about a woman named Jib, who dated with a man that is younger than her, named Sua. They work in the same Office. They need to hide their relationship or they will be kick out from their office. Then oneday something bad happen in their office, they need to solve it or they will be out from the office.    

For me I will give this movie 5 star because the ending looks really good! :)
See the movie trailer here!