Insidious 3 The Ghost Is Not As Strong As The Previous Chapter


Insidious 3, the horror movie that I've waited for so long. I've already watch the chapter 1 and 2 of this movie. It's really a great horror movie I've watched back then.
So after I saw the trailer of this movie, I feel excited to watch it, I already wow-ing the scene where the girl being possesed by the ghost. When it's premiered in my country, I go watched it as soon as it played in movie theatre.  

So, Insidious are one of my favorite horror movies, it has a great sounds effect, not just that, the story and the plot is good, and the story where the ghost want to stole human's body while sleeping, make it sound more scary.  

This time insidious 3 is giving a new style of horror feelings, with a new story and plot. For me, the 3rd chapter of this movie is good, but to be honest this time the ghost is not as scary as the previous chapter. The next thing is, the ghost is not as strong as the previous ghost, which making this movie less exciting. 

But the good news, the ghost is really bold, and some scene looks so thrilling, where the ghost always intimidates the girl till she got a depression and stress in her own room. The new thing of this chapter is where the girl being possesed by the ghost and become violent and scary. 

The story is about a girl named Quinn Brenner who is trying to make a contact with her mom which already dead, because she thinks her mom always giving her a sign that she is in her home beside her. So then she come to Elise's house and asks her for help, but everything ruined, because the one she is making a contact is not her mom. 

Look at the trailer here!