Furious 7 The Most Success Racing Action Movie 2015


Before i start reviewing, I just want to admit that this is my first time in this year of 2015, watching the newest serial of "Fast and Furious" after the last thing i watched back then which I don't remember when is the year, with "Fast and Furious : Tokyo Drift". 

Back then before I watch this movie titled "Furious 7", I already ask many people what to watch between "Furious 7" and "Insurgent". Most of the votes goes to "Furious 7". Some people told me to watch "Furious 7" because the movie is not that fully related to the previous episode and "Insurgent" is fully related to the previous episode, and i haven't watch "Divergent" itself. 

Actually I don't really like to watch action or racing movies. It's somehow boring, especially for a girl who loves rom-com, comedy, fiction, and horror like me. But this time, I fall in love with this movie after i watch the trailer. First of all, you guys need to know, that this movie is really worth your money to even bought the DVD and watch it many times.

The movie story is about Deckard who is having a revenge towards Dominic's crew after beating his little brother Owen. Then things get worse when the Government Official and Somalian Terrorist are both competing each other to steal a computer programs called "God's Eye", and Dominic's crews need to handle 2 things at the same time.

The story is really cool. They makes every scene perfectly to make your heart beating fast. There's a scene that I really waited for when I watch the trailer, it's a scene where all the cars jump off from a helicopter. That's super thrilling and fun. You will love every scene that you gonna watch. 

I don't want to spoiler more, so you would be curious for the movie and bought the DVD, and watch it! :)