Attack On Titans Part 1


Okay, so now I'm going to review a new movie titled Attack On Titans part 1. I got 2 pieces gold class ticket back then, so before it's expired, I used it to watched on this movie with my brother. At first I'm not really sure about this movie, I even haven't read the manga, watch the anime and the trailer of this movie. But It's okay, because my cousin told me that this movie is far away different from the manga and the anime itself.

First, this movie is a Japanese movie. The genre of this movie is Thriller and Fantasy. For people who doesn't like blood thingy and body cut into pieces, I don't recommend this movie, because this movie is somehow a little sordid, vulgar, dirty and disgusting. It's not recommended for a children under 18 years old.

For me this movie is just okay. The producer is smart at choosing the cast for this movie. The cast itself is really good looking, so people who don't like the anime or the manga will watched this movie because of the cast. I like how they kill the titans with their weapons, the flying effects somehow looks cool. Other than that the story is just okay.

The story is about a society being stuck in a place with so many big walls around them, because there are so many titans outside. The titans can eat humans. Then there are 3 friends that want to go out from the walls that traps them, They're Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Will they succeed to kill all the titans and help to save their society?  

See the trailer here! :)