I Fine Thank You Love You, Learning English While Fallin Love?


Back then I get bored at home, so then I went to bought some movies. It's already so long that I haven't watch any Thailand movies, especially their rom-com. I love Thailand movies, I don't know why, but every Thailand movies I watch always bring me a bunch of laughter, eventhough it's a horror movies, it always packed with a comedy inside, that's why I love Thailand movies alot.

So now, I'm going to review a movie titled "I Fine..Thank You.. Love You". This is a super funny rom-com in 2015, with a really nice plot. I like how the producer make it a triangle love thingy this time. I love how the character are really playing their role and act really funny while they are having a serious face. The best thing is where they are learning the English language, the pronunciation will make you laugh so hard. And the couple look cute together too.

The story is about a boy named Yim who can't speak English, where he has a relationship with a Japanese girl named Kaya, that speak English, but then oneday the Japanese girl want to break up with him, so she used an English-Thailand teacher named Pleng to tell him to break up. But then Yim doesn't believe it, then he asks Pleng to teach him to learn English so that he can go to live in a place where Kaya is living and working over there.

Once again, i'm not gonna spoil more, you should watch this movie, because this is super cute and a great movie to watch with your bestie or families, and it will bring you guys so much laughter. :)

Check out the trailer here! :)