Mr. Peabody & Sherman


Today I watch an animated movie titled Mr. Peabody & Sherman. It's Saturday and I'm staying at home, so turn on my TV and got something interesting to watched. At first, I'm not so sure to watch it, because, how can the story be like that, but later this movie is appealing.

Okay, so at first I'm saying this movie is really weird because, how could a dog adopt a human? It's really mind blowing, yes it really is. So, what makes me stay with this movie even if it's weird? The answer is the story. 

What I love about this movie are, they brought you to travel to the past. You will meet Einstein, Tuthankamun, Monalisa, Leonardo Davinci, and many other. This movie is really fun to be watched with your family. One last thing I love about this movie is the message they give to the viewers, you can't judge someone by the appearance.

I just don't like the characters of the little girl named Penny, she is a bad girl and gave a bad influence to Sherman. But overall this is a good movie to be watched.

So the story is about a baby boy found on a road, in a box and being adopted by a genius dog named Mr. Peabody. They travel to the past and meet so many influential person.

Watch the trailer here! :)