Sinister 2


Yesterday i watch a horror movie again, titled "Sinister 2". This is the second chapter of Sinister. I already watched the first episode. At first I thought this movie is just a thriller, but I think they added some horror feelings here. 

For me this movie is good. The Boogie Man appeared randomly anywhere and often, it will makes you surprise. But too bad, the Boogie Man is just appeared without doing anything like killing or attacking the people. I just don't like how the producer makes the ending like there will be another episode for this movie. I like some scene from this movie that will makes you chills and heart raced. The childs ghost will make you scared and somehow annoy your feelings.

The story is about a family which is broken. The wife and her two child live apart from the husband because of the husband's attitude. The wife and the children moved to an old house.  Something strange always happen since they move to the old house, the childs haunted by so many ghosts and their attitude changes 180 degrees.

 See the trailer here! :)