Tracers


So, Tracers is the next movie I watch after Jurassic World. Somehow I really expecting this movie to be good. I'm expecting this movie to be good because the cast is also good too, my favourite actor Taylor Lautner. But too bad, this movie get a low rating and I'm agree with that.

This movie is really bad. The first thing pop out in my head when i watch this movie is, it's really super boring. It's like a drama rather than action. Some people might would watch this movie because they think there is this handsome actor Taylor Lautner.
The story is not that good, it's so-so. I just love how the scene where they jump in rooftop. The cast really great at jumping over here and there.

The good scene is when they're on the mission, it seems really heart racing. But after that it becomes boring. There's some romance too. There are not much action. But overall this movie is so-so. Not recommended.

The story is about a bike messenger named Cam having a debt with a mafia. Then oneday he saw a girl that makes him changes his job and becoming a parkour. 

Check the trailer here! :)