Step Up All In


Today I watch Step Up All In on HBO. I even set my alarm to wake up at 9AM just so I can watch that movie which is start at 10AM. I already follow this movie since the first episode till the latest one. This movie is really great and always makes me "WOW" with all of their moves.

First what I loves about this movie is their dance moves, no dance movie that can beat this one, their moves always amazing. Second, the effects of this movie is always marvelous, the stage performance, the stage decoration and many more. I love the message of this movie too, it tells you to never give up with your dreams and anything you loves.

There's nothing bad about this movie, but the story plot is never changes. It always be like, a problems, gathering the dance crew, having fun for awhile, some romance, a problems again, then gather up again for the final dance. This episode of Step Up this time is nice, but I think the playing time is too short. 

The story is about a man named Sean, left by their dance crew named The Mob because they don't have moneys to rent the house in LA. Then finally he found a competition titled The Vortex which if he win he will get a money, a work contract in Las Vegas and his dreams. 

Check the trailer here! :)