The Maze Runner


Yeah, so yesterday I'm so curious about the movie titled The Maze Runner. I watch this movie because the chapter two titled Scorch Trial already released in my country. At first I'm not so sure about this movie, which I think the story would be like run and finding a way out from the big maze, like a maze games? But it's not.

At first when i watch it, it seems a little boring, a boy comes from nowhere, lives in a middle of a big maze, doesn't know their identity or their past, and just live in a forest together, finding a food and live many years just like that with a full of fears because a robot outside the maze can hit them and turn them into a brutal humans with a poison. 

This first chapter is really just a starter movie. It's getting more interesting in the middle of the story till the end of the story. I love how the character looks promising with their skill and their characteristics. I just don't like about how the riot and turbulence is not that stormy. So I think the first chapter of this movie is just so-so.  

The story is about a boy named Thomas trying to find a way out from a maze with his crew, Newt, Minho, Teresa, Chuck, and Alby. They're being trapped by an Organization called WICKED. Will they get their way out from the maze and back to where they're belong?

Check The Trailer Here! :)