Alvin and the Chipmunks : The Road Chip


Alvin and The Chipmunks, I never get bored with this movie, it's funny and cute as always. Now it's appearing with a new chapter titled The Road Chip. At first I didn't think to watch this movie, but I've got nothing to do at home so I check the movie schedule and I saw the chipmunk is coming back, so I decide to watch it.

This movie is not boring at all, I love how they always have a great music and a cute family story. As always, Alvin is always the gang leader and badass here, following the smart and kindest chipmunk Simon, and a chipmunk with a cuteness you can't bear Theodore.

Everything about this movie is great, except the airing time. I feel like it's really short, like I just got in, and in a short time it's already finished. But I like everything of this movie, the song, the crazy party, and the badass chipmunk, it's a great combination.

The story tell you about 3 bad chipmunks, being on a trip with their soon to be- new brother, It's all start with a misunderstand that Dave is going to married with a woman which her son is a bad boy that annoy the 3 chipmunks, what's gonna happen next, will everything going well in the end? 

Check the trailer here :)