The Forest


This is the first horror movie I have watched in 2016. Because I'm bored, I go to check the schedule and I found this horror movie, before I went to the movie theatre i watch the trailer first, it looks good and they shoot this movie in Japan.

At first when I watch the trailer, it reminds me of an old games titled Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly, where one of the twin is lost in a forest, then the other try to search for her lost twin. 

The movie itself taking a place in a famous place near mount Fuji, called Aokigahara Forest. That place is famous for the mystical legend like it's a gate to Heaven or something like that and a really famous suicide sites.

The movie is really surprising, but you can guess when the ghost is gonna appeared. It can let us to differentiate between ghost or human, this movie actually makes you confused and think which is the bad or the good person and it's a halucination in her mind or the man is a killer and bad guy. 

The story is about a girl named Sara, which is being inform that her twin named Jess is lost in a forest in Japan which is famous for a suicide sites, then Sara fly to Japan, to find her lost twin, in a forest which famous to be called sea of tree, will she found her twin and go back safely? 

 Check the trailer here! :)