The Intern


I just have watched a movie titled The Intern. This movie is one of my favourite in 2015. When I saw the trailer of this movie, it's super great and nice. I fell in love with this movie. So then I bought the DVD. 

The movie is really nice, it has a genre of drama, romance and comedy. Actually this movie has a nice message to viewers. I love how the office looks nice with so many busy people over here and there. But what is making me proud, even a 70 years old grandpa still want to work as a volunteer apprentice, and even said he want a new experience even he doesn't know what is usb, or how to use Apple MAC and even said it doesn't matter because his child or grandchild can teach him but actually he is an experience boss back then before.

Another things i like, this movie is fresh, for me from first till end everything is good. I'm recommending this movie to all teenagers or young workers. This is such an inspirative movie. 

The movie is about a 70 years old man named Ben which is bored with a life he is on, he even already tried everything he wants, so oneday when he walks he saw broadside ads, which is written in the search of an old apprentice for works, so he decided to take the chance and meet a business woman Jules who is the Boss of the office. Everything seems so awkward, because Ben is too old to be working on a fashion business, will everything be okay?

Check the trailer here! :)