JU-ON 4 : The Final Curse


After a long time, I finally continue my review. Now I'm gonna reviewing a Japanese Horror movie titled JU-ON 4 : The Final Curse. I already follow this horror movie since their 1st chapter. Now they're revealing the last chapter.

Actually I'm a little confused with the last chapter. It's written as the final, that's mean this gonna be the end of the curse, but the ends look like there are still more chapter to go. Asian movie is always more horror than a western movie, maybe because of the ghost appearance, the make up is more scary. 

The movie start up with revealing the previous story, the ghost is appearing from the start, so I think this is a good movie. I love the background sound of this movie everytime the odd things came. Next thing is the ghost appearance, it's really great too, a perfect timing. Even when they're dead one by one. This is a recommended horror movie.

 Following from the previous chapter, Mai a woman who is working in a hotel is in the search of her lost sister named Yui who works as elementary school teacher which is dissapeared after a year working in that school. Mai soon discovered her sister's secret and now she gonna uncover all the dark secrets of JU-ON and try to end the curse once and for all. Can she end the curse?

Check the trailer here! :)