TAZZA THE HIDDEN CARD


TAZZA is actually an old movie, I saw it in DVD booths. Not that old anyway it's a movie from 2014. At first I didn't think this movie is good, I bought it because there is TOP from Bigbang and Shin Se Kyung, other than that I don't know about this movie genre at all.

When I watch it, I have a good hopes about this movie, It's from the movie director that made a movie titled The Thieves and VETERAN (I already review this movie before). Actually at first I'm really surprised because the playing time is long, but as long as I watch the movie, it's good.

Since from the start the movie is not boring, it's funny and fresh, In the middle everything get serious, and the last part it's super cool. This movie is full of action. Actually this is what I want from a movie, the movie that long and it doesn't get boring untill the end.

I don't think this movie is good to be watched for children and underage, there are some mature scene, dangerous action and blood scene, and gambling part. So I suggest this movie to be watched by 17+ or under control by parents. 

The movie is about a man named Dae Gil, who is having a skilled hands which always wins a gambling ever since he was a child. One day he is applying for a job in a gambling organization, everything goes well, he got money, living well in apartment, and a woman, everything falls apart when he lost in a game and got a bunch of debt then meet a girl he likes, which is changing 180 degree. Can he twist the situation?

Check the trailer here :)