The Boy

 

I'm back again with my new review of a new movie. So today I'm going to review a movie titled The Boy. Actually when i saw the trailer, this horror movie looks good and promising. So when it appears in Cinema, I watch it. The genre of this movie are Horror and Thriller. I don't think underage can watch this movie because it has a mature scene.

So this movie is about a haunted doll like the famous doll named Anabelle, but with a different gender, a Boy. This doll have a name too, it's Brahms. This doll which is called Brahms doesn't look as scary as Anabelle, it looks like another normal doll. Actually I want to give more spoiler why the doll can move, but, no, you can watch it by yourself, it won't be fun again if I tell you guys why it can move by itself.

The first scene of this movie looks really promising, where I thought it would be very scary for the next scene. Too bad, I'm giving a high expectation to this movie, in the middle it's getting screwed up, where the girl's called Greta, lost her mind because she scared of the doll so much that she wanna leave, and last scene it's getting more screwed, the story that I thought scary turns out like a complicated romance drama, LOL.
 
  The movie is about a boy doll named Brahms, which needs to be taken care of, so a girl named Greta came to take care and babysit the doll, which she doesn't believe it can moves. Is it really can move or is it just a trick? :)

Check the trailer here! :)